Most Americans will face a mortgage at some point in their lives. Make sure you understand the basics of your mortgage.
In this episode of The Utilization of Money Podcast, Todd Levine speaks with NIck Marenoski of Getarate, a tech-based mortgage lender and expert in ethical lending by educating, protecting, and empowering clients through affordable home ownership. They chat about “mortgage 101”, and share everything you need to know.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What you should look for when hiring a mortgage broker
- The types of mortgages and what sets them apart
- What a mortgage looks like for rental properties
- How to know what type of mortgage is right for you
- The level of credit you need to qualify for your first mortgage
- And more!
Tune in to learn the basics of mortgages!
Resources: Levine Financial Group
2020-97755 Exp. 3/22