The current state of the economy can be concerning to even the most seasoned investor. How do you mentally handle a tumultuous economy when it comes to your money?
In this episode of The Utilization of Money Podcast, Todd Levine explains how to maneuver tough economic times, financially and mentally.
In this episode, you will learn,
- How to handle others’ opinions when it comes to your personal financial situation
- How to prepare for a situation like COVID-19
- Why you should be thinking ahead, rather than reacting to situations
- How to maximize your financial plan
- How to identify opportunities
- And more!
Tune in to learn how to navigate a tumultuous economic landscape.
Resources: Levine Financial Group